Dont Forget!!

Don't forget to leave feedback and let me know if there's any particular resources you would like to see more of, I will do my best to keep them coming! If there are any errors (due to varying hemishperes, etc) please dont hesitate to contact me about making changes. Happy to Help!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

ABC Display Cards

ALPHABET WALL DISPLAY CARDS!!
These unique and wonderful display cards are an absolute essential!!!

Print, laminate and display around the classroom so children are always exposed to their sounds.

They are colourful and clear and a great resource to have; not only to brighten up your room but also for children as they learning their sounds. Children use these cards more frequently then they realise. They assist children recalling sounds and also during writing as they look for the pictures and copy the word.

Each letter is has its own page displaying the Upper Case and Lower Case form of the letter accompanied by several pictures of commonly used words that begin with that letter.

Pictures are appealing and colourful for children!
Watch their eyes wander!!

If you have any requests or suggestions for other classroom displays, please dont hesitate to contact me!! I will do my best to help :)

Sample Pages








No comments:

Post a Comment