Dont Forget!!

Don't forget to leave feedback and let me know if there's any particular resources you would like to see more of, I will do my best to keep them coming! If there are any errors (due to varying hemishperes, etc) please dont hesitate to contact me about making changes. Happy to Help!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Classroom Bingo!!

 This is my favourite and how it all began!
Students love competitive games and this is a fantastic way to incorporate the childrens leanring into a fun interactive game for the whole class!!
You'd be surprised how quickly children recall information and pictures you've been trying to teach them for weeks :)

This is fantastic resource for Classroom Teachers even CASUAL TEACHERS!

Simply print the set of 30 cards and 1 flashcard sheet, laminate and cut up.

I keep mine in 30 snaplock bags (1 card per bag) with sufficient coloured counters so that the game is ready to go as I hand them out of their compact little Bingo Box!


When ready to play simply shuffle the flashcards and randomly call our cards.

Quick and Easy to Play - no preparation!

I have several games in each bag:
Numbers 1-30
Numbers 1-100
ABC
Animals
Pictures
Colours and Shapes
Contractions
Tricky Words
Time
Money
Olympics

2D Shapes
3D ShapesETC

Each bag has several games and counters for hours of fun!

Vary the way you call the "flashcards" by using names, descriptions, etc.

Children absolutey love this game!!

If you have any requests or suggestions for other Bingo games please dont hesitate to contact me!! :)




1 comment:

  1. it is really awesome to discover your site on the web as it really those ones who are just starting to explore the topichttp://reel-slots.net

    ReplyDelete